The VP - Key Client Leader for the State of California is a client-facing, sales role responsible for revenue generation, Customer relationship and EFX engagement within the account; primary responsibility is to service the Customer, must lead and orchestrate other EFX resources efficiently to drive sales and revenue growth of a full Equifax solutions portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Fosters and maintains Customer/Partner trust
- Grows Customer/Partner Revenue across the full Equifax solution portfolio
- Leads a small team of other account executives
- Orchestrates Equifax resources to deliver Customer value and satisfaction across the full Customer/Partner lifecycle
- Strengthens the business relationship by expanding the ways in which Customer/ Partner relies on Equifax as a trusted advisor
- Identifies, develops, manages, and closes Customer opportunities spanning all Equifax solutions
- Engages with Clients on a consultative basis to learn their business, anticipate needs, and position optimal solutions
- Defines and executes sales strategies that drive profitable growth while delivering meaningful Customer value
- Develops strong working relationship with Client economic buyers, decision makers, and influencers
- Leverages Account, Solution, and Delivery Pre-Sales/Sales, Pricing, Government Relations. resources effectively and at appropriate times to move opportunities forward and to maintain Customer satisfaction
- Leads Account Strategy and Planning motions with cross-functional team to align Customer business imperatives with Equifax solutions
- Prepares & conducts periodic Customer business reviews
- Manages contracting and contract compliance
- Drives strong pipeline development and sales execution
What experience you need:
- 8+ years experience working for or around state government agencies (within health and human services a strong plus)
- 8+ years of management of state agency accounts in sales or consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree
What could set you apart:
- Ability to understand how data provides value
- Specific experience in the state's agencies that administer state and federal benefits to constituents that require eligibility.
- Intimate knowledge and insight having worked in or with state agencies in California Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, Child Support, etc..
- Leading expert in state agency missions and priorities and keynote speaker
- Experience with data as a service
- Consultative experience driving efficiencies at the state agencies of California
- Masters or advanced degree preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.