The Product Marketing Leader for the Government Vertical will report into the SVP for Government Solutions and provide expertise and management of our products to offer unparalleled value and data to our state and federal clients.
What you'll do:
- Provide thought leadership to drive the creation of product strategy and portfolio management, maximizing opportunities through comprehensive solutions and marketing plans relevant to the assigned market/vertical
- Identify and develop new solutions leveraging market expertise, direct customer feedback and input from customer facing teams
- Partner with Vertical Leaders to drive and deliver product line performance (revenue, margin, growth) for multiple large/complex product sets with high revenue potential, enabling achievement of revenue and growth targets
- Engage with global product teams to leverage best practices and global trends
- Maximize growth opportunities through comprehensive product portfolio and marketing plan relevant to market and segment needs
- Manage new product innovation and go-to-market execution including launch and life cycle management.
- Identify, implement and manage product partnerships to drive revenue growth and market penetration
- Engage and define strategies needed to support differentiation and utilization of assets
- Identify, recruit, develop, retain and lead team of managers and individuals accountable for developing market leading solutions
What experience you need:
- BA/BS degree with MBA or equivalent with marketing emphasis
- 8+ years experience in consumer product marketing
- 3+ years experience managing teams
What could set you apart:
- Use insights and data to inform user narratives and programs that improve the consumer experience leading to user growth and product awareness and adoption; Above all, you have the strategic experience and creative chops to help drive world class marketing
- Must have a demonstrated ability to leverage product research to develop messaging and programs that drive customer success
- Possess strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Strong record of collaborating with product managers, marketing, sales, technology, etc... while driving results
- Proven record of successfully launching products and programs
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lead teams with ease and inspire those on the team
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.