Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) at Equifax, you will play a crucial role in both developing and testing high-priority initiatives. This involves crafting and testing new products to support our technology operations while upholding exemplary standards as a collaborative team member. Your focus will be on delivering top-notch QA services. We are seeking someone who is deeply passionate about ensuring quality and enhancing the customer experience.
The software engineer will work a hybrid schedule, coming into the office 3 days per week, in St Louis, MO.
What you will do:
- Develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management.
- Identify regression tests for future regression scenarios
- Identify and assure creation of re-usable, automated tests
- Influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration
- Modify SDLC to assure proper adherence to Engineering Handbook (including Security)
- Execute all test cases, and detect defects early
- Pretest and validate deployment plans with steps to be taken
- Execute post-deployment verification plans and record results
- Execute resilience testing plan and results
- Eenerate code quality reports (SonarQube)
- Put code through fortify scans via automation
- Assure at least 80% Unit test coverage
- Establish common defect severity definitions across the company so that there is alignment between service tribes
- Complete Web accessibility testing with no open violations for customer facing web interfaces (WCAG)
- Ensure end-customer needs and associated value chain to drive processes and practices to ensure flawless customer experience.
- Complete application vulnerability and penetration testing with no active violations
- Raise any issues with developers and product owners
- Create test automation suite and design necessary documentation for automated processes
- Shorten and amplify feedback loops to deliver products faster and with higher quality
What experience you need:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with Quality Engineering practices and concepts.
- 5+ years experience leading a small to large-scale software development, testing, and performance across multiple groups.
What could set you apart:
- Active Cloud Certification Strongly Preferred
- 5 years experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
- 2+ years experience using Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP),
- Exposure to Application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk desirable.
- You have experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP)
- You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias