Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with extensive experience and a very good understanding of coding practices (Java preferred) who is passionate about quality and how customers experience the products tested. Looking for a candidate with a proven ability to develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes test data creation and management. The Sr. Quallity Engineer should be self driven and motivated and have a proven ability to lead and guide people (2 or 3). Looking for a candidate that has demonstrated an ability to influence and collaborate with other teams with extensive experience in automating both web and backend services in a microservice environment. The Sr. Quality Engineer should have experience working in cloud platforms (preferably GCP, certification strongly preferred) and a proven ability to analyse and report on the root cause of defects.
What you'll do:
- Be a catalyst in both the development and the testing of high priority initiatives.
- Develop and test new products to support technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards.
- Take an active part in all Agile (Scrum) ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming and retro's.
- Ensure end-customer needs and associated value chain to drive processes and practices to ensure flawless customer experience.
- Create test automation suite and design necessary documentation for automated processes.
- Identify and automate regression tests for future regression scenarios.
- Influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration.
- Modify SDLC to assure proper adherence to Equifax Engineering Handbook (including Security).
- Execute all test cases, and detect defects early.
- Pretest and validate deployment plans with steps to be taken.
- Execute post-deployment verification plans and record results.
- Execute resilience testing plan and results.
- Validate and report on application code quality and ensure it meets Equifax code standards.
- Establish and maintain common defect severity definitions across the tribe so that there is alignment between teams.
- Complete Web accessibility testing with no open violations for customer facing web interfaces (WCAG).
- Ensure application vulnerability and penetration testing is completed and any violations resolved.
- Will raise any issues with developers and product owners.
- Will shorten and amplify feedback loops to deliver products faster and with higher quality
What experience you need:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required.
- 5+ years’ in software testing and test automation.
- 2+ years as a senior Quality Engineer, leading other Engineers.
What could set you apart:
- Active Cloud Certification strongly preferred.
- Exposure to cloud and Infrastructure as code concept.
- Expertise with cross device testing strategies and automation via device clouds.
- Experience preparing and delivering executive level presentations to businesses and technology audiences.
- Experience monitoring and developing resources.
- Excellent coding and analytical skills.
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as JMeter.
- Some exposure to Application performance monitoring tools like Datadog.
- Experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilise technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured/Karate/Selenium frameworks, API tools such as Postman.
- You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
The Perks of being a Equifax Employee?
We offer a wide range of company supported benefits including contributory pension, life cover, income protection, healthcare, enhanced maternity and sick pay, 26 days holiday and a day off for your birthday, with the ability to buy and sell and free credit checks. We also offer flexible benefits ranging from cycle to work, discounted travel options, gym membership, dining and leisure discounts, financial & savings plans, mobile discounts plus much more!
We also support personal development and have a range of learning options including our global online learning platform and allow you to bring your whole self to work supported by our Inclusion and Diversity, Wellbeing and Employee Engagement forums.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias