Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Business Service Representative is responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis. Provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds company standards of excellence and customer expectations via chat/email and phone support.
What you will do
Responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Answer customer calls and emails providing prompt issue resolution
- Manage outbound calls to gain information and/or follow up to resolve customer issues
- Contribute to positive metrics: First contact resolution, quality, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence, productivity, etc.
- Manage client dialog while documenting details of client interaction in Salesforce
What experience you need
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Detailed oriented with an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exhibit strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
What could set you apart
- Experience with managing high-volume inbound and outbound calls
- 3 years of experience in a B2B customer support environment
- Skilled at effectively assessing customer audience and adjusting style and tone to match the customer
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias