Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
To work with clients/Consumers who have complaints, query, request about products/services purchased from the organization. Understand the issue and forward it to the relevant teams and track resolution. Provides solution that fit those individualized situations and prioritize the customers’ needs at each step of the process.
What you’ll do
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Visit customer locations( Banks/branches) Establish contact
- Educate them about them product and service and encourage them to use Equifax
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- In addition, effectively mange the team to ensure discipline, adherence, absenteeism is monitored. Attend Calls with Business team and share feedback.
What experience you need
- 2 years of experience in customer service - BFSI
- Excellent Email Communication Skills.
- Proficient in handling calls and customer visit
- Fair knowledge and experience on excel.
What could you set apart
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Innovation Skills
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias