Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
Responsible for our Analytics practice which is rapidly expanding and works with clients in the BFSI vertical. The incumbent is accountable for leading large teams and delivering analytical solutions in the areas of Retail Bank Marketing and Risk Analytics for clients in India and the Middle East. This is a senior role with primary responsibilities on Analytics Delivery, Presales support and building the Analytics practice.
What you’ll do
- Ability to understand BFSI business drivers.
- Understanding of key business and risk KPIs for retail banking products.
- Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop unique solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
- Hands on model development for BFSI clients using ML techniques.
- Model validation and monitoring of the in-house models.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau-based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Mentor and groom junior consultants and analysts within the team.
What experience you need
- 3+ years’ experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud Solutions.
- Credit risk modeling development experience is a must.
- SAS/R/Python coding experience is a must have technical skill.
- Regulatory modeling development experience is good to have (ECL, Stress testing & IFRS9).
- Highly analytical with experience of working in teams.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- In-depth business & credit risk understanding.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
What could set you apart
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to work in multicultural environments.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, written skills and Documentation Skills (MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Domain knowledge on Financial services in banking.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with customers, teams and other internal departments to drive and achieve common goals.
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias