Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Creative, high-energy and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology
KEY SKILLS TO DEVELOP: Engineering Design, Engineering Requirement Analysis, Agile Engineering Best Practices, Idea Creation, Industry Knowledge, Systems Thinking
Apply modern software development practices (serverless computing, microservices architecture, CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code, etc.)Participate in technology roadmap and architecture discussions to turn business requirements and vision into reality.
What you’ll do
• Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products.
• Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
• Consistently demonstrates clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
• Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
• Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
• Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
• Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
What experience you need
BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience
5+ years Extensive experience in Java development
Good experience working with Cloud technologies
Good experience working within an agile delivery environment
Good detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles and practices including MicroServices, CI / CD, Jenkins, AWS etc
What could set you apart
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience in financial services
Clear communication, Mentoring and decision making skills
Experience working in Latest QE tools and technologies
Strong development skills and can code with Java and Python
Knowledge about Continuous Delivery concepts with tools including Jenkins
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias