Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role:
Ensure Compliance & Data Privacy for the ECIS Business division(s), product line, and operational system. Communicate, coordinate and monitor regulatory compliance policies, systems and procedures, provide relevant and conduct audits/testing. Structure and implement efficient and effective compliance programs and functioning systems of internal control under the supervision of Chief Compliance Officer & Data Protection Officer. Ensure proper, adequate and timely coverage of the compliance testing, and suitable redressal of the findings.
What you’ll do
- Developing, implementing, and executing compliance testing, continuous assurance, and reporting programs in accordance with the Compliance Testing (CT) Plan.
- Participating in the planning, executing, and reporting of compliance testing reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity in accordance with CT Plan.
- Analyzing and documenting report findings, and having preliminary discussions with corresponding control/process owners
- Establish and review the Compliance Program and policies for India
- Convene the Compliance Committee, management update on the recent regulatory changes, compliance program, track of RBI inspection, with the leadership on a periodic basis.
What experience you need
- Assisting with development of Compliance Testing Risk Assessments, Monitoring Monthly, and Quarterly Summaries and the development and enhancement of the Compliance Testing Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Developing effective relationships within CT function and with other stakeholders including Business process owners and Internal Audit function.
- Identifying industry best practices and share insight with the CT teams on a regular basis.
- Informing CT management of significant compliance matters that require their attention or action.
- Identifying compliance training resources and tools available centrally to support country/business compliance programs training and research needs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding ECIS, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
What could set you apart
- Master's degree preferred Bachelor’s degree; experience in Internal audit, compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Banking domain.
- CISA/ CISSP/ CIPP, certifications.
- Data Privacy.
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias