Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain key data assets for Equifax
- Design and develop SSIS -packages using SQL Server Integration Services to manage key data assets including development of complex technical solutions and scripts using SSIS-SQL Server.
- Write and troubleshoot T-SQL statements, complex stored procedures, views, and SQL functions to improve key data assets performance, capacity and versatility.
- Effectively build data transformations with SSIS to achieve current and transformation business targets, along with importing/exporting data from/to files.
- Implement end to end data integration solutions using SSIS/SQL scripts.
- Troubleshoot and tune database configurations, ETL processes and SQL code for optimal performance ie.., performance tuning of SSIS packages.
- Perform data profiling, validation, and cleansing to ensure data quality and integrity throughout the ETL processes.
What experience you need
5+ years of Strong hands on experience on SQL Server development/ETL using T-SQL and SSIS.
- SSIS and T-SQL developer, with a strong understanding of ETL concepts and data integration methodologies.
- Proficiency in designing and developing SSIS packages using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Expertise in writing complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions for data manipulation and integration.
- Write and optimize/tune T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions to support data integration, manipulation, and reporting needs.
- Experience with Source Code Control systems like GIT or Team Foundation Server.
- Demonstrable cross-functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with data modelling, data warehousing, and dimensional modelling concepts.
What could set you apart
You have expertise designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
You take a system problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
Experience in working TFS tool is an added advantage
You are passionate for automation with a desire to eliminate toil whenever possible
You’ve built software or maintained systems in a highly secure, regulated or compliant industry
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias