Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
Direct Tax :
Corporate Income Tax :
- Filing of Income Tax Return
- Co-ordinating with the auditors for timely & effective closure of Tax audit
- Co-ordinating with consultants for closure of assessments & other litigations.
- Maintenance of tax accounts and periodic computation of current & deferred taxes.
- Global tax reporting through periodical tax packages, WHT Packages, etc.
- Calculation & payment of TDS monthly and coordinating with the consultants for timely filing of TDS returns, rectification of returns.
- Filling of 15CA/CB
- Maintaining proper documentation for the transactions entered by the entity with it’s Associated Enterprises
- Preparation of Segmental and ensuring that margins as per segmental are in line with the agreements & transfer pricing laws.
- Periodical check of agreements and suggesting changes, if any.
- Advising and helping the International tax team with the amendments applicable for International taxation, WHT rates applicability, benefits under DTAA, if any.
- Managing compliance activities of filing of various GST returns (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A check and GSTR-3B)
- Following up with vendors where GST credit is not reflecting in GSTR-2A
- Accounting for monthly closure and ensuring that the position as per GSTR-3B is matching with the books
- Filing of refund application for ITC claimed
What experience you need
- Prior working experience of 2+ years in Direct and Indirect Tax
- Transfer pricing knowledge is a must
- Prior working experience with systems and tools such as Oracle, Excel
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) with prior experience working with accounting software (like Oracle) is a must
- Good Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and Ability to manage the general accounting function and deliver process enhancements
What could set you apart
- Knowledge of GST, Invoice Content, General Knowledge of TDS is Must
- Excellent communication and written English skills with the ability to interact with inter departments and stakeholders.
- Should be able to communicate well with multiple departments in solving cross-departmental issue
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias