Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Provide support to the BU Sales Representatives with Demand Generation Functions (I.e., prospecting, qualification of inbound leads, assessment of client's needs, and client support).
What you’ll do:
- Manage projects and maintenance requests for the website, including working with business on prioritization of efforts
- Execute admin-level website changes within Content Management System (CMS), including new page build, page layout changes, or manage content update process, including Work with content editors to hydrate site pages in CMS Train new users on the process. Manage the content approval for site submissions
- Constantly drive innovation by staying current with technology, trends, and new ideas for content management and process improvements
- Provide recommendations that help the business achieve site goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics
- Contribute to definition and management of, as well as periodic updates to, content governance and workflow (including content creation, content entry, publication, and decommission) with other website managers Requirements
What Experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Software/Systems Engineering or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience working with a Content Management System (WordPress, Liferay, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.).
- Effective English communication skills (B2 minimum, Belt)
- 1+ years of experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Project Management / Scrum Master certification
What could set you apart?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online content platforms and other online distribution methods
- Practical understanding of online usability as it relates to User Experience design and Information Architecture
- Excellent people skills and ability to create collaborative relationships
- Familiar with HTML and basic web formatting
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias