The Fraud Monitoring Analyst would be responsible for identifying and mitigating fraud activity, research, review, inform, high risk transactions, reviewing transaction reports for trending analysis and performing other duties as required.
What you’ll do
• Monitor all fraud alerts and inform about any potential high risk trends for possible changes in strategy parameters. 60%
• Research and analyze fraud alerts, and assess the risk levels. Provide Supervisor with new trends or adjustments needed within the parameters. 20%
• Identify/analyze weaknesses in procedures from the review of account activity and make appropriate recommendations in operations and processes (rules, trends, schedules) to address these weaknesses and mitigate future risks. 20%
• Review transactions within Equifax’s suite of products and services to identify fraudulent and/or inappropriate access of data
• Review security monitoring systems and reports to identify suspicious patterns that warrant further investigation
• Review and investigate alerts indicative of inappropriate access while adhering to all applicable SLAs
• Establish reporting and recommendations on improvements realized through analysis of best practices
• Provide ongoing recommendations and results of current high risk behaviors and alerts as changes occur, so that security conditions and rules can be modified or developed to keep up with the changing threat landscape
What experience you need
1 year experience in Fraud Analysis OR Fraud Investigations
Any Security related Certification
What could set you apart
Excellent communication skills
Experience handling customers
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias