Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The National Account Executive will report directly to the National Accounts AVP. The National Account Executive (NAE) is responsible for the execution of sales strategies that drive profitable growth in an assigned account. The NAE engages proactively with the client on a consultative basis to learn its business, anticipate its needs and then propose/deliver innovative Equifax solutions. As a necessary part of the role, the NAE is particularly proficient in the definition and demonstration of tangible ROI.
The NAE is responsible and accountable for the relationship health and growth. Strong, positive and active relationships are keys to his/her success. The NAE drives value by providing leadership and guidance to the Equifax cross-functional team as well as maintaining positive working relationships with other strategic account leaders. Furthermore, he/she provides critical voice of customer data back to Equifax and tracks/manages sales pipeline content diligently.
What you'll do:
- Establish, maintain and manage key customer relationships; renewing all business
- Lead Equifax sales efforts for targeted account areas
- Work seamlessly across Equifax with his/her cross-functional team in order to smoothly engage and coordinate all functional areas as required
- Assess the client's needs and leverage appropriate Equifax expertise/solutions for profitable sales
- On behalf of the target account, develop business cases to support solution development that include the "voice of the customer"
- Manage negotiations, sales pipeline, pricing and customer contracts
- Represent Equifax at key customer meetings or customer sponsored events
- Work with the NPI team to build applicable solutions
- Collaborate with Equifax partners for integrated solution development
What experience you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing, strategic sales role
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
What could set you apart:
- Experience in the financial services industry or in education (K-12, higher education, etc.) is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of large client accounts and ability to partner and influence the agendas of multiple client stakeholders
- Experience demonstrating innovation (working knowledge of Equifax products in each business unit a plus)
- Knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory/compliance requirements, including the ability to leverage that knowledge to proactively drive sales
- Superior skills and ability to present and communicate effectively with c-level executives
- Proven sales/solution selling experience, including the ability to diagnose the impact of trends, client data and MBOs and translate that into rapid sales
- Experience working with senior-level account employees, including an ability to immediately establish credibility with executives and build/maintain those relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; familiarity/comfort in public speaking
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, demonstrated understanding of key skills across Equifax competencies
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies; exceptional ability to manage a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Proven experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients
- Travel up to 60% of the time
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias