Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
This role reports to the Lead revenue MIS and would be primarily involved in preparing weekly/monthly MIS consolidating various billing input files and shall be supporting business and finance to provide revenue trends, customer usage trends, budgets and pipeline deal tracking.
What you’ll do
- Work on large volume of data set in MS excel with accuracy.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly billing reports and revenue forecast.
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of revenue trends, including variance of financial results vis a vis budget/forecast and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Support in preparing of the Revenue Budget.
- Undertake deal pipeline analysis.
- Target setting and incentive design, measurement of achievements against targets and computation of sales incentives for the sales teams.
- Experience in pivot tables, review data sets, implement complex searches, and provide analytical recommendations based on the data gathered.
- Design, develop and implement methods and strategies to continually improve processes.
- Own customer and sales databases.
- Coordinate with sales & other departments.
What experience you need
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and fluency in excel is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, eye for detail and good control over numbers.
What could set you apart
- A Master’s degree or a bachelor's degree is must.
- Working knowledge of visual basics, excel macros, python will be preferred.
- Team Player.
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias