Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The support technician will provide level 1 and level 2 end-user audio, video, and printer support for Costa Rica Shared Service Center. Document requests, incidents and user queries, and monitor solution processes. Provide basic training and operational services to end-users.
What you’ll do:
- Providing assistance in the installation of peripherals like printers, scanners, etc.,
- Video/audio conference setup and support
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support
- Coordinating with the third-party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same
What experience you need:
- High School Diploma / Technical High School Graduate, Technical Support Technician certification, or similar
- Fluent in English skills both oral and written (B2 / C1)
- 1+ years of experience working with a variety of audio, visual, and multimedia equipment require
What could set you apart
- Experience with Crestron platform
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias