Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for designing, developing, operating and maintaining products on the Force.com platform, driving enhancements and improvements.
- Build integrations between salesforce and other internal/external systems as needed.
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years in the development space.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in developing products on the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience in APEX Classes and Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Aura and VisualForce pages, SOQL, SOSL, REST, SOAP, Salesforce APIs.
- 5 years of experience with Salesforce Governor Limits for coding and configuration.
- 3 years of experience with CI/CD tools (like GitHub, Jenkins, SFDX, Salesforce CLI) for Salesforce
What could set you apart
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Experience working on Salesforce Managed Packages
- Salesforce ISV Experience (ISV-Integrate Service Provider)
- Experience in Salesforce App Exchange, Salesforce Partner Community, License Management App (LMA)
- Experience in Java and Google cloud Platform
- Design patterns
- Agile environments (e.g. Scrum, XP)
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), automated testing (e.g. Gauge, Cucumber, FitNesse), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD)
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket)
- Experience working in financial services
- Automated Testing: JUnit, Selenium, LoadRunner, SoapUI
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias