Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, Employer Services you will promote and sell solutions in an assigned customer base in partnership with an assigned team of Sales Account Executives. You will provide expert level consulting on technology solutions and project the value of Equifax data assets with customers. You will maintain a thorough understanding of the prevailing technology environment and its key drivers, the changing business needs of companies and industry trends. The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant will enhance the client relationship, drive innovative solutions, increase Equifax mindshare with the customer while driving Equifax revenue.
What you'll do:
- You will represent existing solutions to an expert degree in order to effectively consult with clients and with sales teams to design and execute on revenue growth proposals during all phases of the sales cycle
- You will coach internal partners within the Sales organization on client needs analysis and optimally positioning and framing solutions to meet the client’s needs
- You will consult with Sales, Marketing, and other functions to develop strategies and tactics to position and enhance the value of Employer Services solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise during the sales process to both Sales and the customer in areas such as product knowledge, technical knowledge, interpretation, need requirements, solution process mapping, and configuration
- Advise management of customer acceptance of existing or proposed products and services and make recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input, data, and analytics
- Provide product and technical support to other teams as needed
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other relevant Discipline; Graduate Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in technology solutions selling
What could set you apart:
- Knowledge of HR services, talent management, verifications, compliance, tax, or a similar space
- Able to craft and share compelling customer and competitive storylines
- Entrepreneurial attitude and flexibility in working in an evolving organization
- Strong project management skills, well organized, high attention to detail, and results-oriented
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals across all levels within an organization
- Proven ability to present creative problem solving using analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong client-facing skills (internal and external customers)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias