Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design and build a multi-national, highly scalable data processing platform for our global consumer properties using Google Cloud Platform
- Participate in the development of strategies, standards, and best practices in the areas of data access, storage and integration within GCP.
- Provide leadership and guidance to engineers on designing high performance solutions within a cloud platform
- Collaborate with Technology, Security, Data Governance, and IT Operations to facilitate and accelerate the movement of key GCS data assets to GCP.
- You have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
- Successfully work with Data Architects to define technical architecture for products
What experience you need
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
3+ years’ experience in virtualized or public cloud platforms, ideally Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
5+ years of experience designing and building Big Data cloud solutions in higher languages such as python/Java
2+ years of experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop or Big Data, NoSQL databases
5 + years of experience on Apache Tomcat and related technologies.
3+ years of experience with different architecture and design patterns and tools
What could set you apart
- Experience in a financial company or other regulated entity managing sensitive and confidential information
- You have experience of working with Solution and Data Architects
- You are able to clearly communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences – listening and providing answers
- You have the proven ability to lead through data centric project implementations
- You have a very keen attention to detail
- You have solid experience working with diverse technology platforms
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You can successfully mentor developers who are looking to become leads
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias