Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps/Release Engineer to join our DevOps team. The individual will work closely with Development and Operations teams, and automate build/deployment process. Works with teams across the organization and ensures core services delivered to SDLC environments with full automation.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the design, build, test and implementation of IT deliverables.
- Deliver core services delivery to production
- Coordinate post production activities with various stake holders.
- Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting.
- Fully understand the application, microservices interactions.
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years of experience developing automation around CI/CD
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud environments GCP/AWS/Azure along with related infrastructure components such as VPC, DNS, firewalls, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile and DevOps concepts, developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations, and alerts using tools like Pagerduty, Datadog, grafana, and data studio.
- 3+ years of experience using or integrating CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Nexus, GitHub
- 2+years experience with Terraform.
What could set you apart
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong experience with Python preferred
- Passion for your work
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias