Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with business unit finance leads as well as critical finance stakeholders in treasury, tax, & investor relations to support several key deliverables including but not limited to quarterly earnings release & board review materials, C-level monthly finance reviews, & facilitation of monthly forecast + annual budget processes. Additionally the Senior Financial Analyst will support in expense planning & management of the Global Financial System organization.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, comfortable managing changing priorities, experienced in manipulating financial data, and proficient in distilling information down to key highlights/drivers that are relevant and meaningful to their business partners.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with business unit finance leaders in monthly reporting on enterprise financial forecasts reflecting revenue, expenses, headcount, capital, and other metrics.
- Unique partnership with key finance functions including treasury, tax, & investor relations.
- Exposure to highest levels of Senior Management across corporate functions.
- Key contributor in development of quarterly earnings release & board review materials as well as monthly finance review.
- Assist in the management of our Global Financial Systems expense budget.
What Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Mathematics
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting enterprise FP&A.
- Strong understanding of budgeting, forecasting, & scenario modeling.
- Proven understanding of financial aspects of software development lifecycle.
- Experience in headcount management and planning for capitalized development.
- Detail-oriented and timeline driven with an emphasis on accuracy and results
- Proven creativity, problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and service skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate granular data from varying sources into cohesive operational recommendations.
- Strong Excel reporting / modeling skills with proficiency in Hyperion, Essbase, & Oracle strongly preferred
What Could Set You Apart:
- Think and act differently
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias