Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Vendor Onboarding Supporter will coordinate and support end-to-end vendor onboarding and integration for newly acquired companies by Equifax. This role will be responsible for information gathering and interpretation, chasing, and overall taking ownership of making sure all the stakeholders have what they need. This role will collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient process operations and leverage cross-process synergies. You will be joining a dynamic and engaged team!
What you’ll do:
- Participating in integration calls related to companies acquired by Equifax. Collecting detailed information on vendors and third parties currently used by the acquired company and determining the correct path to integrate those vendors into our P2P process to ensure timely payments during the transition.
- Interpret information provided to ensure it meets the requirements and is relayed as appropriate to the Vendor Onboarding Managers. Collaborating with Accounts Payable, CDH, and Sourcing teams on migrating information into our existing Equifax databases.
- Driving the Global Procurement enterprise strategy. Participating in relevant discussions to provide input on items such as process scope and service delivery and assist in resolving operational issues.
- Leading within a highly matrixed environment. Managing effectively through times of crisis and ambiguity. Work closely with accounts payable to ensure accurate and timely payments as needed.
- Assist in pulling reports on a needed basis for executive management and procurement colleagues. Interface and own timely updates to internal customers to expedite and resolve customer issues.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or accounting or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience working in finance areas or Procure to Pay processes
- 1+ years of experience working with Vendors and data collection
- 1+ years of experience with G-suite for Business tools
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Merger & Acquisitions procedures, process Migration, or improvement
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with ServiceNow and procurement software
- English proficiency B2/C1 (Belt)
What could set you apart:
- Works well with a team and independently
- Self-Starter – able to excel in a fast-paced business environment.
- Very strong customer service and results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to organize, assess, and prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias