Kount, an Equifax Company, delivers digital fraud prevention and account protection for more than 9,000 leading brands and payment providers. Linked by Kount’s award-winning AI, the Identity Trust Global Network analyzes signals from 32 billion annual interactions to personalize experiences across the spectrum of trust — from ensuring frictionless experiences to blocking fraud. Quick and accurate identity trust decisions deliver safe payment, account creation, and login events while reducing digital fraud, chargebacks, false positives, and manual reviews.
We are looking to hire a Channel Partner, Marketing Manager to add to our growing Marketing Team in our Boise, Idaho office.
What you’ll do
- Executing marketing programs to assist partners in training, promotional activities, and sales through the partner channel.
- The Channel Partner Marketing Manager must be able to work cross-functionally, coordinating programs with various teams such as Marketing, Partner Sales, Technical Sales and Customer Success, in order to accomplish established growth goals for each partner.
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used to assist Tier 1 partners in promoting and selling Kount products.
- Create co-marketing plans/programs working with Partner Sales team to understand partner needs and helping accomplish quarterly and yearly goals.
- Create, manage, and monitor training programs and incentives for partners.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop materials supporting marketing campaigns and other collateral and activities creating world-class marketing campaigns.
- Direct, manage and oversee Partner Marketing Manager(s) work, projects and goals.
What Experience you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, channel or partner marketing strongly preferred.
What Could set you apart:
- Experience marketing a SaaS product.
- Experience with marketing in Fraud or Fintech space
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing programs that accomplish established objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers.
- Energy, excitement, and good personality are very important.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Must be able to work on deadline-driven projects to meet demanding schedules.
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills.
- Some travel may be required.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias