● Experience in leading multiple, concurrent development teams & handling multiple SDLC activities
● Collaborating with line manager/customer to develop project schedules, providing accurate development estimates and identification/mitigation of project risks.
● Technically strong candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles with exposure to multiple technologies across different platforms.
● In depth knowledge of application architecture design, industry standards, best practices and terminology
● Excellent knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, MSBI
● Knowledge in Oracle 10g will be an added advantage
● Have delivered more than one DW projects end to end
● Strong in Data Warehouse concepts and solution architecture design
● Have knowledge and experience in multi-dimensional modeling
● Experience in gathering requirements and coming up with solution approach
● Expertize in SSIS, SSRS, Oracle PL/SQL
● Performance optimizations, Partitioning, Validations and exception handling
● Familiar with reporting tools and products and DWH integration with reporting platform
● Domain knowledge on Financial services in banking.
● Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and client management skills
● Experience at client site and exposure to relationship management will be an added advantage
● Experience in managing a team of atleast 2-3 members
● Problem solving and analytical skills
● Ability to work with customers, teams and other internal departments to drive and achieve common goals
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias