Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Quality Automation Engineer (SDET) As a Quality Engineer at Equifax, you will be a catalyst in both the development and the testing of high-priority initiatives. You will develop and test new products to support technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards. As a collaborative member of the team, you will deliver QA services (code quality, testing services, performance engineering, development collaboration, and continuous integration).
What you’ll do:
- You will develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture, and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management
- You will identify regression tests for future regression scenarios
- You will create a test automation suite for backend REST microservices and design necessary documentation for automated processes,
- You will influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration
- You will be Responsible for Performing API testing using REST and Java framework for Web Services testing, pretest, and validating deployment plans with steps to be taken.
What experience you need:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies
- 1+ years of experience using Selenium, Cucumber, Java, REST API, or Postman.
- 1+ years of experience creating automated test scripts for the UI and backend microservices
What could set you apart :
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter
- Able to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage
- Strong development skills and can code with Java and Spring
- Experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP)
- You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias