The Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting will be responsible for supporting key initiatives within Equifax Workforce Solutions, working closely with Finance Leadership to provide value-added, strategic financial and business reporting. This role will also support consolidation efforts within Finance, such as the month-end close process, internal and external audit requests, budgeting, forecasting, investor relations requests, Executive-level presentations and financial reporting governance.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare local business unit presentations in coordination with appropriate key contacts within Equifax Workforce Solutions, such as: Monthly business updates with Equifax Workforce Solutions Leadership: Monthly financial reviews with the Equifax business unit Presidents, business unit SFOs, CFO, and CEO, Quarterly business updates with Equifax Senior Leadership and Equifax Workforce Solutions Leadership, Board presentations with Equifax Workforce Solutions Leadership and Board of Directors
- Prepare monthly financial presentations and provide supporting documentation for communication to business partners and Senior Executives
- Execute with Corporate Accounting and local finance team on the closing process; coordinate with Corporate Accounting and local finance team on internal and external audit processes
- Prepare MD&A reporting for local business unit’s annual reports along with External reporting (10Q and 10K); consolidate reporting for Investor Relations and earnings release for local business unit financials
- Assist with the local business unit budgeting and forecasting consolidation with support of the finance team; govern financial data hierarchical structures to ensure consistency with financial reporting
- Create and propose recommendations on the cost structure for M&A activities (internal and external reporting); subject Matter Expert on Financial Systems and member of the training team for local finance team;
- Utilize financial query system (Hyperion Essbase) to provide adhoc requests to support business partners and Executives
- Apply analytic reasoning to draw out insights in alignment with business priorities, explain the logic and reasoning to stakeholders, and deliver recommendations in alignment with strategy
- Extract, transform and blend a diverse data set of data sources from systems and relational databases (e.g., CRM, SQL, Adobe Analytics) using tools such as Google Sheets, Alteryx, SQL and Tableau Prep
- Flag and monitor data quality to ensure confidence in the data used for analysis
What Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred; MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- 1-2 years financial governance experience
What Could Set You Apart:
- Combination of Public Accounting and Industry experience a plus
- Hyperion Planning and Essbase experience a plus
- Interactive data visualization software experience (preferably Tableau)
- Experience in transforming raw data sets into compelling and meaningful visual illustrations
- Detail-oriented and organized
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias