Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is looking for a developer with experience working with SQL, VB and batch for a migration project
What you’ll do
The candidate will be working in the Process Transformation and Automation team. The basic functions of the offered position include:
- SQL process analysis
- Migration to the new standard of work with SQL databases
- Reprogramming of queries and associated Batch and VBS processes.
- What experience you need
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree in studies with a high quantitative component (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc).
- Very high analytical capacity.
- SQL domain.
- Programming knowledge in VB.
- Batch programming knowledge.
- Average level of English.
What could set you apart
- Practical and structured guidance in dealing with complex issues.
- Vocation for teamwork.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Macros).
- Knowledge on the management of Pentaho Data Integration.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias