This Verifier C2O Manager role is responsible for leading our C2O Boarding/Support group. This team is responsible for contract review, keeping billing profiles updated, and Support efforts within Global Billing.
What you'll do:
- Provide weekly and monthly metrics based on team activity
- Identify and help lead process improvement initiatives
- Assist with people development and reviews
- Help manage all queues
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding updates, escalations, and process changes
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies when needed
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university of college, MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of people management experience
What could set you apart:
- Strong process improvement experience with a track record of driving results and increasing productivity
- Excellent critical thinker, problem solve and decision maker
- Strong ability to build relationships and work effectively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among multiple department areas
- Navigate through enterprise/BU initiatives that will impact process and technology
- Strong presentation ability and comfort level with all management levels
- Experience with Project Management and LEAN mythology, Green Belt preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias