Primary areas of responsibility: Primary areas of responsibility:
The candidate is expected to collaborate with Equifax-Atlanta to provide high end analytical solution in order to develop the best in industry analytical solutions.
· Building models using customer and bureau data
· Perform necessary analysis, such as data quality assessment, recommendation of Generic Score which predicts customer’s portfolio, Market share analysis, competitor analysis etc.
· Work extensively on various types of data like Credit, telecom and utility, demographic and other alternative data
· Conduct complex statistical analysis under the supervision of Manager
· Complex data assessment and integration from multiple platforms as required for analytical purposes
• 3+ years professional level quantitative analytical experience, including conducting hands-on analytics projects using generalized regression models, Bayesian methods, clustering, and similar methodologies
• At least 1 year of professional level quantitative analytical experience in Credit Risk, machine learning using random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, support vector machine, and similar methodologies
• Proficiency skill in hands-on data mining and modeling projects with Python and SQL.
• Strong consultative acumen and ability to understand complex analytical solutions
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
• Ability to create new ideas for analytical solutions to address customer's business issues
• Apt with MS Office components (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Google G Suite
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias