** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best projects, for the best customers? If yes, keep reading … **
You are a problem solver who is highly motivated by designing solutions that amaze customers. As a Technical Architect at Equifax, you will design and plan technology solutions, alongside providing leadership and support to development teams. You excel at driving business value through technology and addressing technical issues and concerns.
Equifax is seeking a Technical Architect to significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions focused on our customers’ business needs.
What You’ll Do
- You will establish an enterprise architecture to support a large technology transformation across existing applications and environments
- You understand overall vision and objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes
- You have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
- You can successfully work with Product Architects to define technical architecture for products
- You will be responsible for signs off on final design approaches
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- X+ years’ experience in …
- You have a working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- You have expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- You have a consistent record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects
- You have experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- You have experience of working with Technical and Application Architects
- You have solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- You have experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
- You are able to clearly communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences – listening and providing answers
- You have the proven ability to lead through organizational change
- You have a very keen attention to detail
- You have solid experience working with diverse technology platforms
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You excel in strategic planning and problem-solving
- You can successful mentor developers who are looking to become architects
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Master’s degree
- You have a full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages
- You have the ability to build good relationships with customers and coworkers
- You can gather and assimilate information
- You have good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- You can adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples’ lives. We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won’t you join us?
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace with innovation. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities! Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today. We’re looking for you!
Success Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
- Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
- Competitive pay for performance
- 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative working spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Room for you to do things your way
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
- And yes, we also have perks such as team activities, volunteer opportunities, awesome parties, great coffee, and in some locations, ping pong tables and food trucks
- Not yet Cloud certified? We’ve got you covered with paid sponsorship, resources and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Please note: This posting represents multiple roles across various teams, including a range of responsibilities and experience levels.* By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Example: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dublin, Chile, etc.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias