The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for compiling & analyzing payroll data by utilizing MS Excel. They will utilize existing models and methodologies and apply financial modeling & formulas to build/validate payroll reports.
Who is HIREtech, an Equifax Company?
HIREtech, an Equifax Company, is a technology-focused human capital management solution and tax incentive service that provides services to help companies save time, save money, and reduce risk. Our technology platform helps enable businesses to access data and intelligence to help make important financial and hiring decisions.
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
What you’ll do:
- Gathers, documents, analyzes, and draws conclusions on data and information; plans or assists in planning analyses, presentations, and implementation strategies for some complex analysis or for a portion of a complex analysis.
- Utilizes existing models and methodologies and applies financial modeling and formulas to data.
- Effectively works independently & within a team environment.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance operational finance reports, analytical tools, and self-service capabilities in collaboration with IT to drive efficiency and support operational decision making.
- Builds detailed analysis and reports utilizing Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Access.
- Establishes recommendations and conclusions based on analysis of data with some direction.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a professional environment
What could set you apart:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Understanding of payroll strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency including pivot tables, v lookups, liking spreadsheets, truncating (assessment required)
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to interpret and summarize data to help achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Ability to identify problems quickly and build solutions from scratch.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to impact company growth plan by developing and performing critical analyses.
- Self-starter who has intellectual curiosity, shows initiative, capable of driving a project from start to finish.
- Responsible for monitoring and developing key performance metric reports, performing ad-hoc analysis
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias