What You'll Do:
• Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations to help manage the company’s risks.
• Collect and/or create exposure data, prepare annual underwriting submissions for all risk financing/insurance programs and assist broker as needed during this process.
• Work with various departments to provide an annual update of property and business interruption values by location and/or coordinate audits of insurance program such as the annual workers’ compensation payroll audit.
• Review and make comments and change recommendations for the insurance provisions in third party contracts to ensure compliance with our risk management best practices.
• Liaison with our broker and insurance companies for claims such as general liability, auto liability, and workers’ compensation.
• Assist with insurance and risk management due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions, Also, includes providing support for Rep & Warranty insurance process
• Assist with captive management.
• Assure timely payment of all costs associated with our insurance programs, and keep an accurate record and budget of these costs.
• Review all insurance binders, policies and endorsements for accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
• OSHA reporting such as the Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses.
• Maintain internal Risk Management website to ensure all information remains current and relevant.
• Provide assistance and support for any risk management projects or reviews as needed.
• Periodically assist in various corporate treasury activities, such as cash management.
What Experience You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree required, major in Risk Management a plus
•2+ years experience in risk management or related field desired
• 1+ year Claims experience
What Could Set You Apart:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexible, team player
• Computer skills in Google
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias