Director/Senior Director of Strategic Pricing
The Senior Director of Strategic Pricing is responsible for development and execution of the pricing strategy for the USIS Mortgage & Housing Business Unit. The role will work closely with the SVP of Mortgage & Housing as well as sales leadership to lead the revenue agenda for the entire business.
The successful candidate will possess strong and effective communications across multiple levels of Equifax and across multiple functional organizations. Excellent partnering and influencing skills are critical.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for shaping the overall price strategy for USIS Mortgage & Housing
- Manage annual price programs, including billing table management, and sales education.
- Support Product Management providing pricing monetization strategies for new product innovations and Product Lifecycle Pricing
- Provide high impact strategic analyses to support price optimization/ value-based selling
- Lead strategic pricing engagements for Executive leadership, focused on optimizing price position across market segments and key product lines.
- Develop deep expertise in market and competitive environments across Mortgage & Housing
- KBI measurement of key pricing initiatives
- Foster and build the financial acumen of internal customers through coaching and training.
- Manage and mentor an analyst
What Experience You Need:
10+ years of progressive experience in pricing, strategy, or FP&A
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
5+ years combination of experience in FP&A and Pricing
What Could Set You Apart:
- Strategy or Pricing Consultancy experience
- Strong working knowledge in Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Masters of Finance or Accounting or MBA
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we transform our business and help people live their financial best!
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias