As a day to day operational and FP&A leader for the Global Security Finance and DNA teams, you will be a true player coach managing all day to day finance operations of the full expense P&L (requisition management and approvals, headcount, cloud spend etc.) You will support the full P&L process across the Security and International Technology Business Units. Building and presenting the budgets, forecasts and managing the Controllership of business outcomes, you will be the operational driver of FP&A functions.
What You'll Do:
- Drive ownership and financial accountability to define and manage a bottoms up P&L across the shops.
- Data driven and fact based planning, annual budgeting and monthly forecasting activities. Work with business segment leaders to define and prepare annual budgets, long term strategy presentations and deep dive business reviews for executive consumption
- Work with various areas of the business, managers and business unit management on monthly financial forecasts reflecting operationally aligned revenue expectations (where appropriate), expenses, headcount ,and other relevant metrics.
- Participate in and support evaluating M&A activity as needed - largely involving business cases along with the business case sponsor and related areas.
- Work collaboratively with other Technology finance team members and business team in preparing monthly forecasts and the annual budget, seeing opportunities to enhance financial outlook.
What Experience You Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, in Finance, Economy or Accounting fields preferred
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of financial reporting, modeling, forecasting and due diligence
- 2+ years overseeing, leading or managing others
- Prior experience in a combination of Hyperion, S Base, Oracle and/or Tableau
What could set you apart
Proficient in Spanish a plus
Extremely goal-driven, detail-oriented and excited about a career in the Finance
You are committed to accurate and timely deliverables
You enjoy juggling multiple projects at a time
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias