The Client Services Analyst will support clients in the processing of tax credits for programs such as Work Opportunity, Disaster Recovery and Employee Retention.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for end-to -end implementation of all Tier 1 & Tier 2 clients. Includes set-up of all compliance/screening reports and Client Portal demonstrations upon request.
- Responsible for quarterly payroll collection and upload and monitors payroll and compliance for all Tier 1 & 2 clients on a case by case or project basis.
- Supports the entire BoB of all Tier 1 & 2 clients through the support CRM via email/chat/phone.
- Participate in regular client facing and revenue generating projects to ensure clients are maximizing their WOTC program (POA collection, Screening Inactivity, integrations etc..)
- Facilitate the receipt of Tax Filing Reports on a case-by-case basis for clients and facilitate ATS/Onboarding integrations as applicable.
What experience you need
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience.
- Beginner to intermediate experience is using Excel, Google Sheets and G suite.
- Bachelors degree or 5 - 10 years of equivalent experience.
What could set you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to prioritize and organize your day.
- Being able to deescalate calls and clients.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias