Success in the Mortgage Capabilities Lead position is dependent on the ability to identify Mortgage industry client and market needs, collaborate with enterprise sales channels and cross-functional COEs, and work to develop,
design, and sell strong value-added solutions. This role will focus on driving new revenue by targeting new product launches, increasing client wallet share, custom solutions development, industry trends, partner relationships, and joint ventures.
What You'll Do:
- Execute on Mortgage Verification services strategy and delivery efforts and engages clients across applicable BU’s with a focus on key strategic accounts
- Responsible for ideation and execution of creative solutions for strategic clients via new and existing product sets
- Provide support to distribution channels regarding value, price, and negotiation.
- Participate and lead select customer business reviews
- Leverage Mortgage Verifications Services distribution channels and teams to develop and execute both short- and long-term sales strategies that maximize revenue, margin, and market share.
- Provide market and "voice of customer" feedback to the COE teams regarding competitive product offering and client needs to enhance solution development.
- Establish and maintain strong, enduring clients and partner relationships ensuring a deep understanding of their business practices and Equifax product usage
- Influence Mortgage Verification Services distribution channels and teams to meet and exceed targets.
- Resolve and recommend solutions to adhoc client disputes and / or solutions for the client’s needs
What Experience You Need:
- 5 + years experience in the mortgage industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What Could Set You Apart:
- Ability to establish clear goals for managing the assigned accounts along with the logical strategies for meeting and exceeding those goals
- Experience in identifying and cultivating business opportunities in existing accounts
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias