The Integrations Implementation Specialist is responsible for identifying, researching and working with Partners & internal resources to resolve missing payroll data issues for live Equifax Workforce Solution (WS) clients. This position will work directly with Partners & internal resources to receive and load data files in order to maintain the necessary client employee payroll information required to ensure accurate and timely data on the WS databases.
What you’ll do
- Identify and research late/missing payroll data issues reported through system generated reports. Provide support for file load issues by reviewing error and load reports and working with the necessary internal and external resources
- Complete client setup and client configuration changes in a timely fashion. Analyze and resolve issues with client setup and/or file loads. Assist in client specific proactive initiatives. Establish relationships with client representatives via telephone and e-mail correspondence
- Partner with Data Quality Analysts, Client Relationship Managers, Operations, Product Management, and Product Development on technical and process related problem resolution for client issues. Provides consulting and support to clients/Partners to work toward data solutions for existing services
- Review historical integrity of data in production database for client. Initiates and tests resolutions, ultimately resolving issues in production environment. Assists in client/Partner specific proactive client data initiatives.
- Researches, manage, coordinate, and executes the implementation of historical data feeds or data corrections with clients/Partners to ensure that continuity and level of service are maintained. Communicates the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding of Workforce Solutions services and the available data and configuration options
What experience you need
- Bachelor degree and 3+ years of successful business experience
- Must have basic knowledge or experience with project life cycle and methodology
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office & Google suites and other common desktop applications
What could set you apart
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and function in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment, and be client service-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyze problems and determine solutions using creative problem solving – no two response plans are exactly alike
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to understand new technologies quickly
- Prior experience working with data files
- Prior experience with payroll processing and/or payroll department processes
- In depth experience with processing payroll and/or payroll department processes is a plus
- Experience with PGP is a plus
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias