The Verifier Boarding Trainer & Content Lead will work with cross functional teams to develop operational content.
What You'll Do :
- Work with cross functional teams to develop technical and operational content, including business documents, operational documentation for process and procedures, and domain specific documentation including business rules and requirements.
- Develop documents including process documentation for requirement management and validation processes.
- Review existing content where it exists and recommend improvements to meet the organizational standards and achieve user objectives.
- Embed best practice knowledge management principles throughout the quality program.
- Assist with internal and external audits for gather all request information
- Track and manage monthly and annual training courses with the operational teams
What Experience You Need:
- 5-7 years of experience as a technical writer, creating both technical and operational documents – making complex processes easy to understand
- 5+ years experience working on multiple simultaneous projects and delivering on time and on budget
- 2+ years writing, updating and maintaining SOP
What Could Set You Apart:
- Certified in Change Management, Process Mapping or Lean Six Sigma
- Strong stakeholder management skills – able to communicate with all levels and work in cross functional teams
- Confident, articulate and professional communication style
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias