Equifax is seeking a Solutions Architect for Iberia to significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions focused on our customers’ business needs in a public cloud environment.
What you’ll do
- You will establish an architecture to support a large technology transformation across existing applications and environments
- You will provide overall vision and objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance and make critical decisiotions
- You will work with Product Managers to define technical architecture for products
- You will be responsible for signs off on final design approaches
- You will work with international teams from Equifax around the globe for defining and launching your projects
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology in Delivery and Architectural areas
- 2+ years’ experience in Public Cloud environments
- You have a working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- You have expertise with different architecture and design patterns and tools
- You have a consistent record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects
- You have experience of working with Technical and Application Architects from different locations
- You have solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- You have experience with public cloud architectures
What could set you apart
- Master’s degree
- You have a full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages
- You have the ability to build good relationships with customers and coworkers
- You can gather and assimilate information
- You have good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- You can adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias