** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best projects, for the best customers? If yes, keep reading … **
You are passionate about quality and how customers experience the products you test. You have the ability to create, maintain and execute test plans in order to verify requirements. As a Quality Engineer at Equifax, you will be a catalyst in both the development and the testing of high priority initiatives. You will develop and test new products to support technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards. As a collaborative member of the team, you will deliver QA services (code quality, testing services, performance engineering, development collaboration and continuous integration).
You will conduct quality control tests in order to ensure full compliance with specified standards and end user requirements. You will execute tests using established plans and scripts; documents problems in an issues log and retest to ensure problems are resolved. You will create test files to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. You will identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance effectiveness of QA strategies.
What You’ll Do
- You will develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management
- You will identifying regression tests for future regression scenarios
- You will identify and assure creation of re-usable, automated tests
- You will influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration
- You will modify SDLC to assure proper adherence to Engineering Handbook (including Security)
- You will execute all test cases, and detect defects early
- You will pretest and validate deployment plans with steps to be taken
- You will execute post-deployment verification plans and record results
- You will execute resilience testing plan and results
- You will generate code quality reports (SonarQube)
- You will put code through fortify scans via automation
- You will assure at least 80% Unit test coverage
- You will establish common defect severity definitions across the company so that there is alignment between service tribes
- You will complete Web accessibility testing with no open violations for customer facing web interfaces (WCAG)
- You will ensure end-customer needs and associated value chain to drive processes and practices to ensure flawless customer experience.
- You will complete application vulnerability and penetration testing with no active violations
- You will raise any issues with developers and product owners
- You will create test automation suite and design necessary documentation for automated processes
- You will shorten and amplify feedback loops to deliver products faster and with higher quality
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- X+ years’ in …
- You have exposure to cloud, Infrastructure as code concept
- You have expertise with cross device testing strategies and automation via device clouds
- You have experience preparing and delivering executive level presentations to businesses and technology audiences
- You have experience monitoring and developing resources
- You have excellent coding and analytical skills
Extra Points for any of the Following
- You have experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter
- You have some exposure to Application performance monitoring tools like Dynatrace and Splunk
- You are able to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage
- You have strong development skills and can code with Java and Spring
- You have experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP)
- You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples’ lives. We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won’t you join us?
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace with innovation. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities! Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today. We’re looking for you!
Success Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
- Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
- Competitive pay for performance
- 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative working spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Room for you to do things your way
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
- And yes, we also have perks such as team activities, volunteer opportunities, awesome parties, great coffee, and in some locations, ping pong tables and food trucks
- Not yet Cloud certified? We’ve got you covered with paid sponsorship, resources and training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Please note: This posting represents multiple roles across various teams, including a range of responsibilities and experience levels.* By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Example: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dublin, Chile, etc.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias