Code and measure performance to ensure our environments are developed with quality and testability in mind. Work in small agile teams with the best automation and release engineers to deliver infrastructure products and participate in the design and implementation of cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements.
What you’ll do:
- This role is intended to perform the operational tasks associated with the end-user Active Directory domain and its supporting systems.
- Ensure that systems are compliant with the Equifax standards for security and configuration, and will package and deploy patches and updates.
- Responsible for ensuring that all systems are up-to-date and compliant with security patches and configuration. Perform day-to-day operational tasks for the internal end-user active directory domain and related systems.
What experience you need:
- 1+ years of experience with patch deployment systems. SCCM/Intune
- 1+ years of experience with Windows operating systems and Windows Server operating Systems
- 1+ years of experience administering Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience in troubleshooting all of the above, including the ability to identify issues caused by network and firewall configurations.
- English level B2+ and above. (Belt)
What could set you apart:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience.
- ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Familiar with change management processes
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple requests
- Good communication skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias