The SRE Engineer will help develop, manage and execute plans for building and deploying changes, improving reliability and performance, and improving the services provided by the technology team that supports software development tools.
What you’ll do
- Develop automation and processes needed to maintain applications, services, systems, and infrastructure
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, MTTR, MTBF, etc. Develop new metrics as needed.
- Use monitoring to improve availability and performance. Create alerts to find anomalies, and perform root cause analysis.
- Provide recommendations and implement new technologies that will improve visibility into the Equifax technology stack.
- Provide operational support for CI/CD infrastructure.
What experience you need
- 5+ years of experience developing automation around CI/CD
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud environments GCP/AWS/Azure along with related infrastructure components such as VPC, DNS, firewalls, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile and DevOps concepts, developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations, and alerts using tools like Pagerduty, Datadog, grafana, and data studio.
- 3+ years of experience using or integrating CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Nexus, GitHub
- 3+ years of experience with Bash, Python, or Groovy.
What could set you apart
- You’ve built software or maintained systems in a highly secure, regulated, or compliant industry
- Practice sustainable incident response and postmortems, and create runbooks.
- Cloud Certifications, Security Certifications on GCP or other clouds.
- Experience with Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC) deployment pipelines and cloud deployments
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience in debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex, production issues.
- Communicate with Operations and product teams.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias