What you’ll do
- Understand and transition between data entry and verification tasks using standard verification processes
- Operate a diverse range of tasks, moving between processes with the guidance of management and validate/complete and document requested data through phone, fax or email contact
- Research and analyze data and metrics for special projects as assigned by management, including performing root cause analysis
- Effectively process escalated or rushed tasks and provide timely and professional communication to supervisors and management
- Accept stretch assignments provided by management that include but are not limited to report generation, training, development of documentation for training/education/best-practices, etc.
What experience you need
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- Understanding of PC functions, including Windows-based applications and ability to learn/understand internal Verification Services technology/systems
- Experienced with Microsoft Office platform and Google Suite
What could set you apart
- Preferred at least one year experience in a high volume processing center
- Preferred customer service experience
- Preferred experience within contact center environment
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and team building
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to respond quickly to unexpected changes
- Ability to deal with people in a professional and courteous manner
- Creative problem resolution skills utilizing established options
- Ability to interact in written and oral form with supervisors/management and peers to communicate moderately complex information
- Ability to handle high volume of work and work under deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias