Equifax is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive to join our growing Public Sector team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with other Public Sector Account Executives, Strategic Partner Director, and a client engagement team to help develop and close new sales opportunities.
You will report to the Vice President of Federal Public Sector Sales and the compensation package will include a base salary with variable compensation based on performance against annual revenue goals and objectives.
What you'll do:
- Provides services assigned to Federal Government accounts and identifies, qualifies, and closes new opportunities by designing and executing plans for existing or potential prospects.
- Develops and executes long-range planning and account penetration strategies to grow accounts.
- Participates in a rigorous account planning process, including development of a robust pipeline and accurate revenue forecasts that will yield strong and predictable revenue growth.
- Leads capture and sales efforts by coordinating with cross-functional, geographically-diverse teams.
- Develops capture strategies, proposals, and customer facing artifacts for the purpose of pipeline development, deal advancement, and transaction closure.
- Utilizes enterprise solution selling strategies and integrates demand-generation sales approaches in all client-facing interactions.
- Exhibits executive presence to establish valuable relationships with client decision makers and directly leads negotiation of all client agreements.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy with respect to client requirements and competitive landscape.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, and monthly and annual territory reports/analyses.
- Works with internal and external partners to create winning product, pricing and legal solutions as well as flawless service delivery and continued customer satisfaction. Continuous internal interaction with finance, legal, fulfillment and product teams is critical to success.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company-sponsored training, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
What experience you need:
- 7+ years' of experience field sales, including selling in an account executive role within agencies such as Social Security Administration and Department of Health and Human Services (including specific experience with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). Qualified candidates will bring existing agency relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
What could set you apart:
- Extensive knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape within the large agency ecosystems i.e. SSA, CMS, HHS, etc.
- Combination of public sector sales experience, as well as software-as-a-service solutions. Experience in the Credit Agency space, leveraging assets related to eligibility verifications, identity and fraud and credit data is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota in a growth organization.
- Proven track record of executing capture strategies and winning competitive pursuits in excess of $30M.
- Strong experience in Federal Government procurement and writing winning Federal Government competitive proposals.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated strong understanding of aligning product/managed service offerings to customer mission and business requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Location: Washington National Capital Region or Maryland
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias