The Vice President, Federal Sales position is a leadership role focused on growing existing business and identifying and cultivating new revenue streams with our powerful data sets. Success in leading this team requires extensive expertise in strategy development, while effectively coaching, motivating, and leading a sales team to achieve desired revenue goals.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, develop and retain talent required to deliver expected results for Federal Sales; identify and act on opportunities to continually upgrade existing and new talent
- Provide the tools, training, and resources to ensure the team is performing at a high level; lead and guide efforts associated with the design of marketing strategies for acquiring new business; identify and develop relationships with strategic partners
- Identify and acquire contract vehicles that clients can leverage; consistently identify new sources of business
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling clients' current and future needs; demonstrate a commitment to and track record in achieving Equifax’s sales and marketing objectives
- Meet assigned activity and revenue targets on a monthly basis; identify trendsetter ideas
- Research and analyze marketing and revenue growth opportunities using traditional means and innovative means; develop business development strategies, manage the pursuit process and facilitate the proposal development process; develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on client feedback and market environment
- Research and analyze marketing and revenue growth opportunities using traditional means and innovative means; direct product development efforts on a project basis using quality tools to deliver value added services to customers
- Perform customer needs analyses of the public sector and competitive assessments of the market employing the leading methodologies for growth strategy development; work with internal businesses and external businesses to develop bundled products and services for mortgage lenders; lead cross-functional teams to develop detailed business plans including acquisition analyses, technology development assessment, roll out communication strategy and training
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree. An advanced degree is preferred (e.g., MBA, MPA)
- Minimum of 7 years work-related leadership experience
Extra Points for any of the Following:
- Strong background in strategy development and execution. Extensive and verifiable team and colleague leadership success; personal client relationship building skills at the senior executive level; strong skills in diagnosing, prescribing and attaining corrective actions from analysis of financial reporting; superb verbal and written communications skills, including formal as well as informal client and internal presentations
- This position also demands the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives and to lead a demanding team on a daily basis
- Our culture places a premium on efficiency, quality, integrity, managerial courage, and above all providing relevant and quantifiably valuable solutions to our clients and an enjoyable, high-energy, positive work environment for our associates
- A mastery of the solutions sales process to clients in all facets of client function, including strong and proven deal coaching skills
- A strong understanding of how to lead and motivate sales professionals
- Ability to build personal relationships with prospects and clients; must be organized and self-motivating with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide assistance with technical proposal writing, and collateral development; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small group and large audience environments
- Proven track record of performance
- Federal Government sales experience is strongly preferred
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
El trabajo en Equifax
Creemos en una mentalidad de crecimiento. En Equifax, esto incluye brindar a nuestros empleados oportunidades para desempeñarse al máximo y aprender nuevas habilidades a lo largo del camino para inspirar y desarrollar carreras profesionales satisfactorias