Process Monitoring Engineer - Entry level
The Process Monitoring Engineer be responsible for supporting business efforts to identify critical processes, building metrics to measure risks and compliance and develop improvement plans and facilitating the deployment of reports and visuals for compliance indicators
What you’ll do:
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of risk and compliance indicator performance to ensure the effectiveness of controls, identify deviations from thresholds and communicate trends
- Support creation of business process controls and metrics in partnership with business teams as needed
- Execute upon policies and standards to monitor activities related to risk and compliance for key business processes
- Support construction of dashboards and visuals to provide visibility of compliance indicators, risks, and opportunities on a regular basis
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field preferred: Industrial Engineering or Computer Science, Information Systems
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an analyst in a process-driven or technical environment related to process risks, process controls, and KPI visualization/analysis
- Minimum 6 months of experience with data reporting and data visualization software
- Minimum 6 months of experience in process improvement methodologies
- English Proficiency (B2+ level BELT)
What could set you apart:
- Proven experience working in business processes risk management and/or compliance fields
- Proven experience with data reporting and data visualization software
- Ability to travel up to 10% (post-covid) to the US
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).