** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best cloud-based projects, for the best customers?**
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of customer solutions. You are essential to developing deep, trusted relationships with clients at all levels, including executives, business owners and professionals translating technology capabilities into the appropriate business value. You will work with Equifax's top clients as a technical consultant on client implementations. Also responsible for engaging in pre-sales activities to ensure proposed solutions are feasible and ensure Equifax capabilities fully and effectively leveraged. You will work in partnership with one or more scrum teams; including Development and QA resources.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinates the solution delivery of a system integration, product application, process redesign or technology upgrade. Maintains timelines of deliverables, coordinates resources and ensures compliance with all budgetary constraints.
- Provides application training, problem resolution, and second level support to new and existing clients.
- Interacts with clients to determine system specifications.
- Partners with senior members of the team to manage the ongoing contractual relationships and deliver professional services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Reviews IT requirements and business processes and implements customer-centric solutions by partnering directly with Product Owners and technical delivery teams.
- Responsible for consulting with clients and advising them how to integrate Equifax products and services to solve their business problems, as well as identifying and implementing improvements to the clients existing business processes.
- Develops a deep understanding of Equifax data, technologies, products and platforms.
- Travel: 10% travel to various locations across the United States, is required.
What experience you will need:
- You've attained a Bachelor's degree, or higher level education
- Strong academic SQL querying experience, with the ability to execute simple and complex queries to provide reports around customer data
- Passion for technology, and business opportunities that it presents, with the ability to comprehend both technical and business topics to recommend options and solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical aptitude for technology applications with a functional knowledge of hardware and software components/capabilities
Extra Points for Any of the Following
- Knowledge of the credit industry
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Agile/Scrum methodology education
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).