The Client Experience Manager is responsible for keeping solution investigations and project/program implementations on track, regardless of breadth/complexity. S/he is the individual accountable to turning account ideas/needs into real solutions (including implementation), leveraging all of the Equifax assets and personnel in our arsenal. The work of the CEM helps to keep the Account Director, AVP and VP in perpetual "selling mode" (or "relationship management mode"), rather than having those individuals sacrifice client-facing time to lead resource coordination. The CEM is extremely adept at inter-EFX communications, leading and balancing BU/COE needs and desires with those of the client/solution. The CEM navigates and influences across functional areas, bringing the right people and assets together across our enterprise to deliver value for the client.
What You'll Do:
- You will give pre-sales and post-sales support – working with sales and the client to gather and define solution requirements for new solutions, defining the “what’ portion of the solution; partnering with the pre-sales organization as needed for success
- SOW reviews, as needed – to ensure technical details, project requirements, and client success metrics are collected and accounted for
- You will analyze related projects and tests, working closely with Workforce Solutions sales operations and analytic resources
- You will participate in a dedicated operational core team to that will be designed to keep focus on the voice of client feedback, to bring together and bridge gaps between sales and operational channels.
- You will develop and track overall program management, making sure solution development is on track and achievement / delivery dates are met
- You will handle pricing, contracting and other implementation approval processes across Equifax and the customer
- You will have close coordination and communication with the core operational team to help define and execute against special project requests, where defined execution and fulfillment models may not exist, but may need to be developed
What Experience You Need:
- 7+ years experience providing solution support and project support to an experienced sales team
- 5+ years developing detailed project plans for solution deployment, to meet organizational and customer objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel, as needed to support client initiatives
What Could Set You Apart:
- PMP certification desired
- Ability to transfer knowledge within and outside the company
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to design strategies in alignment with team goals
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Experience in and knowledge of navigating within the Equifax organization, across multiple boundaries and different levels of the organization
- Broad experience in multiple Equifax areas, including multiple BUs desired
- Experience in taking concepts and converting to projects (or products)
- Demonstrated understanding of key skills/solutions/tools in each Equifax BU/COE
- Experience in developing customer requirements; in particular taking abstract conversations and leading internal and external resources through process to develop measurable and repeatable deliverables.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).