The Senior Credentialing Analyst will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all government regulations in all markets where the company operates, and compliance with company operating standards regarding information security, data protection and data privacy. Providing global assessment, design, development, delivery and monitoring of security related to the company´s assets. Executing global strategy surrounding security architecture, policies, standards, guidelines, awareness and procedures to ensure the protection and compliance of information processed, stored and transmitted. Ensuring a risk based and balanced approach to security and ownership for the implementation of best practices across the enterprise.
What you will do
- Assist with projects as assigned by manager
- Oversee junior analysts and contractors working on Credentialing Teams
- Identify trends through analysis of metrics
- Identify vulnerabilities and propose mitigation strategies through interaction with appropriate stakeholders
- Handle intermediate escalations and remediation cases
- Engage Sales Representatives and Client Managers during escalations and remediation's to creatively and appropriately resolve issues
- Communicate regularly with management on productivity reviews
- Mine data to complete evidence packages and assign daily activities to junior analysts and contractors
- Analyze new and current customer data suppliers/consumers in order to ensure fraudulent data is not submitted to Equifax, and the use of Equifax data meets established permissible purposes
- Conduct web site reviews, where appropriate, when auditing cases and escalation matters
- Review and approve accounts based on established guidelines including review of required documentation and artifacts
What experience you need
- Ability to identify issues requiring remediation
- Maintaining adherence to standards and procedures
- Reasoned and creative ability to identify solutions, engage appropriate stakeholders and resolve outstanding matters efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal colleagues and external clientele
- Ability to understand and implement current regulatory, compliance, legal and security requirements
- Understanding of revenue-sensitive matters and ability to prioritize resolution concerns
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Ability to analyze issues, identify solutions and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Proficient PC skills, including Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office products
What could set you apart
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Marketing majors preferred)
- Military, law enforcement, compliance or operations background
- Account management experience in sales-driven industry
- Experience in financial or credit reporting agency
- 1 – 2 years previous leadership experience
- Foreign language fluency (Spanish preferred)
- Experience with Visio and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a production or quota-driven environment (non-call center)
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with automation and IT project development
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).