Product Owner, Regulated Communications
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who is collaborative and passionate about building and/or enhancing great products and experiences in a highly regulated and matrixed environment.
Whether you started from the product side and developed technical skills or started as a technical resource, you have a knack for the product side of the business. You possess the necessary technical product knowledge to drive strategic conversations about the product and enhance value to Equifax and its customers.
What you’ll do:
- Owning the technologies for storing millions of documents and images
- Managing hundreds of document templates, with continuous change requests
- Managing our document composition application
- Managing dozens of APIs used to communicate with other systems, both internal and external
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience with SDLC / agile development methodologies including extensive user story definition work
- 3+ years of experience working with large development teams with multiple scrum teams and development interdependencies
- 1+ years of experience working with APIs and managing API modifications
- English proficiency, level B2 / C1 Belt (verbal and written)
What could set you apart:
- Experience in writing technical user stories
- Experience with GCP / Firestore cloud technologies
- Experience working in fintech or any financial institution
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).